Malayalam actor and professional doctor ajmal ameer has been a part of few Malayalam movies and was recognized for his impressive acting in Mysskin directorial Anjathey and he got a Filmfare best-supporting actor award.
Ajmal played a smiling assassin and a cold-blooded antagonist in KV Anand directorial action Ko with Jiiva as the lead. He then acted in few movies in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam and last acted in Arulnithi starrer Iravukku Aayiram Kangal.
Ajmal is expecting a break with his next, his comeback to Tamil film industry which happens to be the AL vijay directorial horror comedy Devi 2. Starring Tamannaah and Prabhudeva, the movie also featured Nandita Swetha, sonu sood, and Kovai Sarala. But, the movie flopped and Ajmal is now upset.
Trisha flaunts her hot Fleshy Waist Curves at the Shooting Spot - 14 Hot Photos Inside South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
- Samyuktha Hegde Bags Next
- Flop movie VVR to be remade in Tamil
- Akshara Haasan faces another flop
- Mahesh - Kajal - Sukumar coming together for a Historical flick?
- Tamanna's Item Song flick again!
- Malvika exposes a lot during a public event - 19 HOT Photos Inside
- Amala Paul sets her goal higher
- 'THAT' movie of Samantha and Rana goes to Bollywood!
- Suku gets Sensational Hero and Kajal Together
- HOT MONSTROUS COLLECTION TEMPTING PHOTOS of TRISHA to Spice your Mood
- Trisha or Tamanna? Who is Trivikram's choice?
- After iSmart Shankar, Puri gets back to Disha Patani
- Chiranjeevi and Tamanna undergo extensive training for Sye Raa
- Bunny to start another project with Shruti on a parallel note?
- Ayushmann Khurrana makes a comeback with unconventional script selection