Director Mohan Raja's last released directorial venture was the Siva karthikeyan' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about karthikeyan'>karthikeyan and Nayanthara starrer average outing Velaikkaran and his last blockbuster movie where the 2015 release Thani Oruvan with his brother Jayam Ravi. After another movie with another star, he will start works on Thani Oruvan 2 after jayam ravi finishes his 25th movie.
Mohan raja on Twitter has shared a sweet moment involving Katrathu Tamizh and Peranbu fame director Ram. The director was working on the scripting of Thani Oruvan 2 and questioned his assistant directors whether they can meet expectations for which they said it is 200% possible.
And then he received a call from director Ram, who was watching Thani Oruvan again, and he praised that it was a great effort to make such a movie and asked how he was able to make such a classic and also motivated him to be careful while making the sequel.
Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun The release dates of ‘Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’ and ‘Sarileru Neekevvaru’ are fixed as Jan 12, 2020. The entry of Victory Venkatesh and Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya starrer ‘Venky Mama’ into the Sankranthi race further complicates things for both the States.
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru
- Bunny’s Ala Vaikuntapuramloo vs Charan's Rangasthalam: which is better?
- A Huge Crowd goes GaGa on seeing Kajal in Public
- Kajal Aggarwal Out of Business - What's happening?