Lady Superstar Nayanthara has been one of the most successful heroines of Kollywood of late, as she has time and again proved her caliber, by shouldering films solely to success, and another movie joining the likes of Maya, Aramm, Kolamaavu Kokila. Her last blockbuster came in the form of 'Viswasam'.
The nelson dilipkumar directorial Kolamaavu Kokila aka Coco starring Nayanthara, yogi Babu, Saranya ponvannan has hit the right notes, as the movie had a great collection at the Box-Office. 'Viswasam' rewrote the BO history and it made some humongous collections. But post-Viswasam nayantara just had a downfall as all the releases are dreadful failures.
The pre-release business for her last release 'Kolayuthir Kaalam' has been huge. A trade source revealed that the Chengalpet area has been sold for a whopping price of Rs.1.13 Crores and this is the highest for a female-centric movie. But now the movie failed and it has incurred huge loses. Now more than Nayantara, vijay and Rajini are in fear as they feel their movie can flop due to her bad luck in recent times.
Anupama says Casting Couch is common Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, though she had started off with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, had established herself well in Tollywood with movies like A Aa, Premam and Shathamanam Bhavathi, but had later faced a minor career downfall with a hattrick of flops.
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup
- Ritika Singh gets Flop Mega Hero?
- Mega Hero's Uppena in North India