Of her recent releases, the movie with vijay Deverakonda titled Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, where Rashmika played a cricketer. The actress has reportedly undertaken cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game. The movie flopped at the Box-Office.
Rashmika also has another movie with vijay Deverakonda directed by parasuram and bankrolled by Bunny Vaas, besides also the Karthi starrer 'Sultan'. The actress got scoldings from the producer as she herself revealed the title of the movie without the producer's consent. Director Anup Bhandari had made waves in Kannada film industry with his debut movie Rangitaranga, released two years back, The movie starred his brother Nirup Bhandari, Radhika chetan in lead roles, and went on to become the surprise blockbuster, establishing Anup as a director to look out for.
Raashi Khanna faced the wrath of Producer Dil Raju Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Satish Vegesna of the national award-winning flick Shatamanam Bhavathi fame which released a while ago opened to positive reviews and critics. The movie stars Nithiin, Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha in lead roles. The movie is now getting dubbed in Tamil.
- Kajal and Samantha Cold War continues?
- Director's Special Interest on Tamannah
- About Priyanka Chopra
- 'RX100' Tamil Remake is going to feature 'THIS' Telugu Hero?
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) First Weekend Collections
- A Leading CONDOM Company signs Kajal as Brand Ambassador
- Made In China - Official Trailer
- Ramya Krishnan in Varun Tej's next
- Sushmita Sen speaks about Sexual Tortures she faced in her career
- Shruti Haasan to do a Hot Item Song !?!
- N Sivaprasad, a man of many avatars, breathes his last
- Ayushmann Khurrana's 'Dream Girl' moves towards Rs 100 crore mark
- Kajal Aggarwal goes Bold before cameras without any hesitation for such a scene
- When Gal Gadot turned too hot to Handle...
- "Please... Don't Kill me Anymore..." - Nithya requests Directors