She presented herself as a hot beauty and displaying her curvy assets as well as performance, took her into the big league with the huge blockbuster result of the movie, following which she played the female lead in many Telugu and Tamil films, opposite the biggest of both the industries.
In this case, Young filmmaker Prashant Varma has opened on the sequel to 'Awe' and he revealed that he is interested to craft the movie with vijay Sethupathi in the lead role. The script is being written right now and the director revealed that he is waiting for Kajal's green signal regarding the movie.
Anupama says Casting Couch is common Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, though she had started off with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, had established herself well in Tollywood with movies like A Aa, Premam and Shathamanam Bhavathi, but had later faced a minor career downfall with a hattrick of flops.
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup
- Ritika Singh gets Flop Mega Hero?
- Mega Hero's Uppena in North India