kajal aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in south Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the teja directorial lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
That was initially supposed to Release in Hindi as Cinema. However, these debut flicks, as well as her subsequent films like Pazhani, Modhi Vilaiyadu, etc, failed big time, almost ending her career. The actress should have failed without a trace. But, that's when she did some bold scenes and grabbed attention. kajal aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
Now, a leading weekly has posted an article on the actresses who survived in the industry despite several odds and they highlighted kajal aggarwal and Trisha for surviving in the industry for a long period of time. And they mentioned Kajal in particular as she accepted even some 'Bold' roles and did it before the cameras.
Raashi Khanna faced the wrath of Producer Dil Raju Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Satish Vegesna of the national award-winning flick Shatamanam Bhavathi fame which released a while ago opened to positive reviews and critics. The movie stars Nithiin, Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha in lead roles. The movie is now getting dubbed in Tamil.
- Kajal and Samantha Cold War continues?
- Director's Special Interest on Tamannah
- About Priyanka Chopra
- 'RX100' Tamil Remake is going to feature 'THIS' Telugu Hero?
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) First Weekend Collections
- A Leading CONDOM Company signs Kajal as Brand Ambassador
- Made In China - Official Trailer
- Ramya Krishnan in Varun Tej's next
- Sushmita Sen speaks about Sexual Tortures she faced in her career
- Shruti Haasan to do a Hot Item Song !?!
- N Sivaprasad, a man of many avatars, breathes his last
- Ayushmann Khurrana's 'Dream Girl' moves towards Rs 100 crore mark
- Kajal Aggarwal goes Bold before cameras without any hesitation for such a scene
- When Gal Gadot turned too hot to Handle...
- "Please... Don't Kill me Anymore..." - Nithya requests Directors