Singer chinmayi is known for her melodious hit songs and is now popular as the torchbearer of the Me Too campaign, with her measures against sexual harassment and casting couch in the film industry and is now without many singing and dubbing offers.
Actor and director rahul Ravindran, her husband had debuted with Chi La Sow and is all set to arrive with his second directorial venture Manmadhudu 2 with King Nagarjuna and rakul preet singh and cameo appearances from Samantha, Keerthy suresh, akshara gowda.
Recently the movie was released and chinmayi was promoting it and netizens pointed out her old tweet where she posted "Indian film industry heroes being cast with heroines that should be as old as their kids are the norm. It didn't stop, did it?" and have criticized her double standards of supporting old hero Nagarjuna romancing young actresses. The actress still faces the heat as all her tweets get such responses. The actress keeps a muted response and never responded to any of them.
Raashi with action hero again! Action hero Gopichand who was last seen in the mass entertainer Pantham costarring Mehreen Pirzada has been missing that elusive hit as his last few outings like Soukyam, Gautam Nanda failed miserably.
- Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut