Singer chinmayi is known for her melodious hit songs and is now popular as the torchbearer of the Me Too campaign, with her measures against sexual harassment and casting couch in the film industry and is now without many singing and dubbing offers.
Actor and director rahul Ravindran, her husband had debuted with Chi La Sow and is all set to arrive with his second directorial venture Manmadhudu 2 with King Nagarjuna and rakul preet singh and cameo appearances from Samantha, Keerthy suresh, akshara gowda.
Recently the movie was released and chinmayi was promoting it and netizens pointed out her old tweet where she posted "Indian film industry heroes being cast with heroines that should be as old as their kids are the norm. It didn't stop, did it?" and have criticized her double standards of supporting old hero Nagarjuna romancing young actresses. The actress still faces the heat as all her tweets get such responses. The actress keeps a muted response and never responded to any of them.
'THIS' South Indian Actor rejected movie with Keanu Reeves - Here's Why! Actor Chiyaan Vikram had been seen in Sketch and Saamy Square last year, and his first release of the year is going to be Kadaram Kondan helmed by Rajesh M Selva who had earlier made the Kamal Haasan, Trisha, Prakashjraj, Kishore starrer Thoongavanam.
- Kajal Aggarwal signs another Magnum Opus Project which will be made in 3 Languages
- Trisha Aims for 'THAT' BIG...
- Trisha to stop acting with Vikram
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'