It has been announced that the commercial hitmaker Harish Shankar, who had last directed the Superhit Duvvada Jagannadham with allu arjun and pooja hegde and produced by Dil Raju, will next be making a movie titled Seeti maar, and that he has already registered the title in the film chamber.
While the movie is touted to be a hilarious action mass masala entertainer, it has been reported that harish shankar is planning to rope in Mass Maharaja ravi teja to play the lead role. It must be noted that this combo had already worked in Shock and Mirapakay, with the latter becoming a successful venture. Tamanna is expected to do the female lead role and already their pair was seen in 'Bengal Tiger'.
Post the release and success of Duvvada Jagannadham, harish shankar had planned to film a Multi-starrer, with Nithiin and sharwanand, titled Daagadu Moothalu and with Seeti maar also beginning to develop, it is unsure if harish shankar will first make Daagadu Moothalu or Seeti maar. For now, ravi teja is busy with 'Disco Raja'.
Kajal Aggarwal turns out to be a Glamorous Mother Kajal Aggarwal recently created ripples on the news as she confessed she is going to quit her acting career after completing the current projects, 'Paris Paris' and 'Indian 2'. Both movies are under various stages of production right now.
- Kajal's Hot Live Video Chat in Transparent Dress go Viral
- Shruti Haasan Showing a Kissy Face and Tempts Our Mood
- Rashmika's Next Plan!
- Nayantara's two festive biggies
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?
- Naz is 'BACK' to Tamil!?!
- Take a look at Bahubali team reunion at London
- Meghna Naidu coming back to Tamil cinema as a Item Dancer
- Will this struggling hotties able to survive in Tollywood?