Mass Maharaja ravi teja has already had three releases last year, with the action thriller Touch Chesi chudu and the family entertainer Nela ticket, both becoming failures, and the aging actor had faced huge failures. The actor now pins huge hopes on 'Disco Raja'.
ravi teja was last seen along with Ileana in amar Akbar Anthony, directed by his Venky, Dubai Seenu director Srinu Vytla, which was extensively shot in the US, and the movie was a huge flop. In fact, it ended as a disaster. But now, the duo might pair once again in a new venture.
amar Akbar Anthony marks the comeback of slender waist beauty Ileana D'Cruz, besides yesteryear Heroine laya in a vital role. Now, Ileana is pairing with ravi teja again for a new movie which is touted to be the official remake of 'Theri'. But this time, she will be just seen in a cameo role. Let's see if the actress can score a success at least this time.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema