Bubbly beauty Raashi Khanna, who began with cute roles in movies like Oohalu Gusagusalade, later went on to turn to glamour in movies like supreme, Jil, Bengal tiger etc, and after a brief lull, she's back. The actress has a line of movies queuing up for the release.
The gorgeous actress had returned to form after few failures, and she had made a huge impact with her performance in last year's Tholi prema and Srinivasa Kalyanam, breaking the image of a mere glam doll. The actress recently focuses on Tamil as most of her releases in Tamil were super hits. The actress has a huge fan following in Tamil Nadu now.
In a recent press interaction, raashi khanna had revealed that she would love to do female-centric movies and that rather than offering her cute roles, wanted directors to cast her in roles with negative shades and in action-packed roles. Let's see if directors listen to Raashi Khanna's desires.
Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel 2012 saw the release of Saattai, a movie based on the educational system and government schools, with a good teacher played by actor/ director Samuthirakani as the protagonist and was directed by debutant Anbazhagan.
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema
- Rakul Preet for 'Thala 60'
- Vignesh Shivn posts a romantic haiku on Nayanthara!