After a brief lull at the Box office post-May release Mahanati, as no movies except surprise blockbuster RX100 had performed well, last week witnessed a beautiful scenario as two small movies by debutant directors have won the hearts of the audience.
While adivi sesh starrer and written Goodachari, the spy action thriller directed by Debutant sashikiran tikka has been minting huge money at the box office, the debut directorial of actor rahul Ravindran, Chi La sow starring sushanth and ruhani sharma has been winning commercial and critical acclaim too.
In this case, RX100 is now going to Tamil and the makers have decided aadhi Pinisetty to do the lead role and Taapsee will replace the role of payal rajput. The movie will go on floors from the month of September. The rest of the cast and crew will be announced in a couple of days. watch out this space for more updates in this regard.
Kajal Aggarwal signs another Magnum Opus Project which will be made in 3 Languages Tamil action hero Vishal has been known to have fans in both Tamil Nadu as well as Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, and the actor, basically from Andhra, has scored hits in both the languages, right from his initial days when he scored hits with his dubbed flicks Pandem Kodi, Pogaru and Bharani.
- Trisha Aims for 'THAT' BIG...
- Trisha to stop acting with Vikram
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections