Flop hero harish kalyan who tried to gain fame with the Bigg Boss show acted in the disastrous movie Pyaar prema Kaadhal and later acted in another disastrous movie Ispade Rajavum Idhaya Raniyum by Ranjit Jayakodi who had earlier made the vijay sethupathi starrer Puriyatha Puthir.
Now the overrated harish kalyan is acting in Dhanusu raasi Neyargale, helmed by first time director and actor Sanjay Bharathi, known for playing supporting roles in movies like Massu Engira Maasilamani and happens to be the son of director and actor Santhana Bharathi.
Initially, this movie was started with the announcement of the female lead to be Bollywood actress rhea chakraborty marking her Tamil debut but now rhea chakraborty has been replaced by her Jalebi co-star digangana suryavanshi who recently debuted in Tollywood with the disastrous Hippi. The actress is now looking to turn the fortune wheels around with this movie and she is looking to break the iron leg tag with a success.
Shruti Haasan Showing a Kissy Face and Tempts Our Mood Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. She started her career as a child artist in Films.
- Rashmika's Next Plan!
- Nayantara's two festive biggies
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?