Washington sources have stated that Indian-American entrepreneur Shiva Ayyadurai will challenge liberal icon and Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren in the 2018 US Senate race from the state of Massachusetts. The Indian-American, who says he invented the email, first announced his candidacy last month to “defend the American dream”, the American Bazaar Online reported on Thursday.
Earlier on his campaign website, Ayyadurai had stated “I will always be grateful for the opportunities I have found here (America). Now I am committed to preserving, protecting, and expanding those opportunities for the citizens of Massachusetts and for all Americans. That is the new American Revolution, and I hope you will join me in this fight.”The Mumbai born entrepreneur has four Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) degrees and is also a contributor to BreitBart news, a far-right American news, and opinion and commentary website.
Ayyadurai, who is so far the only declared Republican
candidate, has been going after Warren right from the beginning, hashtaging her
as “FAKEFIGHTER” on Twitter. During her political carrier, the Massachusetts
senior senator has earned a name as fighter for consumers and the working class
and meanwhile in a recent tweet, he launched a rather “Trumpesque” attack on
the Senator Warren for her call to increase federal investment in medical
“Warren doesn’t REALLY understand Medicine or Innovation. Her mumbo jumbo is just about throwing $$’s. Dumb!”. Ayyadurai came to the US at the age of seven in 1970 and went on to become a renowned systems scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur.
19 year old Indian student won a 1,000 pound grant According to sources Rachit Patel, from Mumbai, celebrated the milestone along with students and teachers as he began his studies on the Art and Design Foundation program at the College. Patel said "This wonderful bursary is a real help towards his education. Coming to study here in the UK was something he had always wanted to do and he was really excited to be here, but he never expected that he would be making history on his first day”.
- President Donald Trump dumped his top diplomat Rex Tillerson
- Indian American holds First place in Democratic Primary
- Can NRI's invest in Mutual funds in India?
- Rare signed Gandhi photo auctioned in US
- Indian nationals foreign investor group in Dubai real estate, bought properties worth 83.65 billion
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies catapulted
- Number of US citizens who want more gun control is growing
- US President imitated PM Narendra Modi on Harley Davidson tariff issue
- Muslim girl murdered after returning from US Mosque
- Group in Maharashtra Aurangabad filed complaints against Priya Varrier
- Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students