Georgia sources have stated that in late spring this year Dr. Indrakrishnan received communication from the Georgia Senate requesting him to drop in at a convenient time to handover some documents. Moreover between a packed Gastroenterology practice in Lawrenceville, GA, serving on several boards of the government and non- profit organizations in leadership roles and giving back to society, Dr. Indrakrishnan did not tend to it right away assuming it was a document related to one of the many healthcare projects he has been working on for the betterment of Georgians’ healthcare.
Eventually when he visited the Senate in July, Dr. Indrakrishnan found out that the Georgia Senate had unanimously passed a resolution in his honor in recognition of his contributions in various fields. The resolution Resolution 364, authored by Senator David Shafer of the 48 district and supported by Senators Renee Unterman of the 45th, P.K. Martin of the 9th, Fran Millar of the 40th, Jack Hill of the 4th districts and others, bears testimony to the many roles Dr. Indrakrishnan embraces, enhances and enriches along the way.
Meanwhile Dr. Indrakrishnan’s description in his
honor, Resolution 364, stands testament to his many accomplishments as a
physician and as a person. A champion for causes with claims to many firsts,
Dr. Indrakrishnan is a force to reckon with. He dedicates this rare gesture of
honor to his wife Gayathri without whom he feels he would not have
received this exceptional recognition from the law makers.
Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking Sources from New York have stated that a high ranking Bangladeshi diplomat based in New York, accused of forcing his servant to work for up to 18 hours a day without pay, was charged on Monday with labor trafficking and assault. Shahedul Islam, Bangladesh’s Deputy Consul General in New York, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris