According to sources India is among the fastest growing economies in the world, slated for tremendous growth over the coming decades with plenty of business opportunities. Foreign investment into India is at an all-time high and is pegged to grow even higher with regulatory reforms and an investor friendly climate. In this context, we look at the process and procedure for a NRI or Foreign National or Foreign Company to invest or start, manage and grow a business in India.
Meanwhile the procedure for Incorporation of a Company with Foreign National or Foreign Entities or NRIs is similar to that of an incorporation of a private limited company with Indian Directors and Indian Shareholders. Notarization of foreign identity proof, address proof and other documents of foreign origin is one of the additional steps to be complied with while incorporating a company with NRIs or Foreign Entities.
India is a great destination for starting a new business. With a market of over
1.2 billion people and a roaring economy, India presents numerous business
opportunities for persons and businesses of all size and vision. India is also
progressing quickly to make the process for incorporation of a company easy and
Florida fire shooting kills 17 students Atlanta sources have reported that an Indian American student is among those injured in a shooting in a Florida school where at least 17 students and teachers were killed as a heavily-armed 19 year old went on a shooting spree outside and inside his former high school. The shooter was arrested an hour later.
- 101 years breaks record In Sky Tower
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris
- Will Nikki Haley become Secretary for state in 2020 and President in 2024?
- Richest Man in History is Amazon CEO
- . Despite freezing cold weather 8000 devotees and visitors thronged the Hindu Temple of Atlanta