San Francisco sources have reported that Microsoft’s Indian born CEO Satya Nadella, who learnt leadership values and survival instinct while playing cricket in India, now wants his workforce to replay his past at the company’s upcoming revitalized campus. Meanwhile as part of a plan to overhaul its 500 acre campus in Redmond, Washington State, Microsoft will start a multi-year project in 2018 to create 18 new buildings, alongside new public spaces, transportation and, a world-class cricket field.
Previously Cricket players already have been coming for years at Microsoft, negotiating their way onto softball diamonds and soccer fields to play their sport. But in a few years, they will have their own field of dreams an oval, wicket and stumps that reflect the growing influence of employees.
the renderings of the new Microsoft campus reveal a surprising, oval-shaped
ground with a wicket in the middle next to a lush green soccer field. Further
the cricket space, located where Microsoft Buildings 5 and 6 presently stand,
is currently envisioned to be about 250-feet by over 320-feet, but there is
also room to expand.
Nisha Sejwal killed in mid air plane collision Washington sources reported that Indian teenager has been killed along with two other persons after two small planes collided mid-air in the US state of Florida. The authorities have said Nisha Sejwal, 19, was killed in the accident on Tuesday along with Jorge Sanchez, 22, and Ralph Knight, 72, the Federal Aviation Administration said.
- A Indian-American has acquired a own TV channel in NYC
- Meet the First Indian Woman to reach WWE in International Arena
- Person who killed an Indian student is shot dead by police
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- A Sikh gets permit to wear his Turban in American UFC
- H1-B Visa negatively affects Visa Holders in a massive way
- India deserves to play significant role in Russia World Cup
- Kansas City student from Telangana shot dead
- Indian-American interviewed by US President for SC nomination
- Indian-American Raj Shah appointed by Donald Trump in appointment of SC Justice
- CEO for DNC, an Indian-American appointed
- Aruna Miller lost to multimillionaire David Trone in Democratic primary in States 6th District
- Nikki Haley visits India to advance relationship between two countries
- Nikki Haley slammed US President for forcing Citizens into deprivation
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student