New Delhi sources have stated that New York-based Indian chef Hari Nayak, who he is also working hard to dispel misconceptions about Indian food in general in the West stated that South Indian cuisine is “much underrated” and goes much beyond idlis and dosas.
According to him people think that South Indian dishes are just dosas and idlis. But he grew up eating fish and other non-vegetarian food items apart from the vegetarian ones,” Nayak, who grew up in Udupi in Karnataka, told during a brief visit to the national capital. He said "He would like to build a concept around it and make it more exciting to people of North India so that they can try something which is also Indian food and is tasty and healthy.
He added there is the same misconception about Indian food in New York and
other parts of the US and the UK as well. Moreover Nayak was here for the
launch of The Trial, which is a blend of chefs, entrepreneurs and innovative
food concepts. It is a delivery cum dine-in kitchen concept on Golf Course
Nisha Sejwal killed in mid air plane collision Washington sources reported that Indian teenager has been killed along with two other persons after two small planes collided mid-air in the US state of Florida. The authorities have said Nisha Sejwal, 19, was killed in the accident on Tuesday along with Jorge Sanchez, 22, and Ralph Knight, 72, the Federal Aviation Administration said.
- A Indian-American has acquired a own TV channel in NYC
- Meet the First Indian Woman to reach WWE in International Arena
- Person who killed an Indian student is shot dead by police
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- A Sikh gets permit to wear his Turban in American UFC
- H1-B Visa negatively affects Visa Holders in a massive way
- India deserves to play significant role in Russia World Cup
- Kansas City student from Telangana shot dead
- Indian-American interviewed by US President for SC nomination
- Indian-American Raj Shah appointed by Donald Trump in appointment of SC Justice
- CEO for DNC, an Indian-American appointed
- Aruna Miller lost to multimillionaire David Trone in Democratic primary in States 6th District
- Nikki Haley visits India to advance relationship between two countries
- Nikki Haley slammed US President for forcing Citizens into deprivation
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student