Bengaluru sources have stated that as the Donald Trump’s administration considers tightening of visa regimes facilitating legal immigration to the US, the latest extension in deadline for the EB-5 visa have caused a renewed push for wealthy Indians vying to take the commonly called 'Golden Visa' route.
Since September 2015, there have been sustained efforts by the committee for US immigration to increase the minimum investment for EB-5 from $500,000 to $920,000. But, the deadline for the increase has been continuously extended with January 19, 2018 being the latest.
Meanwhile the entrepreneurs and parents of students
studying in the US are rushing to invest at a cheaper price. Abhinav Lohia,
executive vice-president India and the Middle East, CanAm Enterprises, an EB-5
immigration service consultant stated "Since the investment is likely to
get more expensive, Indians want to cash in at a cheaper price”.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders