Bengaluru sources have stated that as the Donald Trump’s administration considers tightening of visa regimes facilitating legal immigration to the US, the latest extension in deadline for the EB-5 visa have caused a renewed push for wealthy Indians vying to take the commonly called 'Golden Visa' route.
Since September 2015, there have been sustained efforts by the committee for US immigration to increase the minimum investment for EB-5 from $500,000 to $920,000. But, the deadline for the increase has been continuously extended with January 19, 2018 being the latest.
Meanwhile the entrepreneurs and parents of students
studying in the US are rushing to invest at a cheaper price. Abhinav Lohia,
executive vice-president India and the Middle East, CanAm Enterprises, an EB-5
immigration service consultant stated "Since the investment is likely to
get more expensive, Indians want to cash in at a cheaper price”.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!