New Delhi sources have stated that NRI Jaswir Singh Chana caught a lucky break after leaving his bag in a metro train on Airport Express Line while heading towards IGI from where he was to board a flight to United Kingdom. His bag, which contained currency and valuables worth lakhs, was returned to him within minutes by CISF personnel and the passenger was tracked using CCTV surveillance.
According to sources CISF officers said that 5-10 such cases are reported daily and they have devised a swift mechanism to track passengers soon after finding their unattended bags. "We check the bag for its contents and keep it safely so that it can be given back to the owner. In most cases, however, we track the passenger immediately and use CCTV footage to return the bag. A similar procedure was used when the passenger was still at the platform when we located him".
Moreover the officials said 'If a passenger loses
or forgets their bag, it would in most cases be lying at the station control
room, and the bag returned on Monday contained 900 pounds, a camera, an
i-Phone, passport and travelling documents, among other valuables'.
US Secretary greeted India on its Independence Day Washington sources reported that after greeting India on its 72nd Independence Day, US Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo on Wednesday said a “fellow democracy and a friend” was taking its rightful place as a leading global power with its democratic values and inclusiveness.
- Fox network Executives aware of Apu Controversy
- Second violent attack of a Sikh Man in California
- US continues to be as welcoming to qualified Indian travelers
- Doctoral student charged for exploiting Minor
- NASA reviews flight data to space station with 9 Astronauts
- New Jersey Radio Host suspended for commenting about Sikh Attorney General
- Indian-American IT Professional developed SmartGaon
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- India-US 2+2 dialogue involves two sides in H1B Visa issue
- Gas Station Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman for Financial Gain
- External Affairs Minister confirms safety about Mobile Passport App
- Nisha Sejwal killed in mid air plane collision
- A Indian-American has acquired a own TV channel in NYC
- Meet the First Indian Woman to reach WWE in International Arena
- Person who killed an Indian student is shot dead by police