New Delhi sources have stated that NRI Jaswir Singh Chana caught a lucky break after leaving his bag in a metro train on Airport Express Line while heading towards IGI from where he was to board a flight to United Kingdom. His bag, which contained currency and valuables worth lakhs, was returned to him within minutes by CISF personnel and the passenger was tracked using CCTV surveillance.
According to sources CISF officers said that 5-10 such cases are reported daily and they have devised a swift mechanism to track passengers soon after finding their unattended bags. "We check the bag for its contents and keep it safely so that it can be given back to the owner. In most cases, however, we track the passenger immediately and use CCTV footage to return the bag. A similar procedure was used when the passenger was still at the platform when we located him".
Moreover the officials said 'If a passenger loses
or forgets their bag, it would in most cases be lying at the station control
room, and the bag returned on Monday contained 900 pounds, a camera, an
i-Phone, passport and travelling documents, among other valuables'.
Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking Sources from New York have stated that a high ranking Bangladeshi diplomat based in New York, accused of forcing his servant to work for up to 18 hours a day without pay, was charged on Monday with labor trafficking and assault. Shahedul Islam, Bangladesh’s Deputy Consul General in New York, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris