New York sources have stated that Patel drafted the document that asserts that there were improprieties in the FBI probe into alleged connections between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government. Meanwhile the memo prepared on behalf of the Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee was made public on Friday after Trump cleared its release despite opposition from the FBI and the Democrats.
Accordingly Patel is on the staff of Representative Devin Nunes, the Republican who is chairman of the committee. Further quoting sources according “familiar with the memo,” Daily Beast said that Patel “read the highly classified intelligence it’s based on, drafted the memo, and then dealt with FBI and Justice Department efforts to keep it from being released to the public.”
he formerly worked for the National Security Division of the Justice Department
and also joined the committee as a senior counter-terrorism counsel last April.
According to sources during a terrorism trial,
Patel appeared informally dressed as he had just landed there from Central Asia.
Ro Khanna to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi Congressional Gold Medal Washington sources reported that Indian American Congressman Ro Khanna has said that he wants to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi’s Congressional Gold Medal, the highest civilian honor in the US, which was bestowed on her with much fanfare six years ago. Meanwhile Nobel Peace Prize
- Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas
- AR. Rahman rocks Atlanta people by his Music
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear
- American Federal Judge arrests of immigrants week Green Card
- Donald Trump administration supporting Asian Americans suing Ivy League Harvard University
- UN Assistant Secretary General appointment for Indian
- 140 nations participating in AMVER, providing a global safety net for mariners
- Indo-Canadian Business Man awarded for defamed in fake news
- Sikh killed by Store Worker arrested
- Another Sikh stabbed to death in US
- Indian based restaurateur targeted for racist rant