New York sources have stated that Patel drafted the document that asserts that there were improprieties in the FBI probe into alleged connections between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government. Meanwhile the memo prepared on behalf of the Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee was made public on Friday after Trump cleared its release despite opposition from the FBI and the Democrats.
Accordingly Patel is on the staff of Representative Devin Nunes, the Republican who is chairman of the committee. Further quoting sources according “familiar with the memo,” Daily Beast said that Patel “read the highly classified intelligence it’s based on, drafted the memo, and then dealt with FBI and Justice Department efforts to keep it from being released to the public.”
he formerly worked for the National Security Division of the Justice Department
and also joined the committee as a senior counter-terrorism counsel last April.
According to sources during a terrorism trial,
Patel appeared informally dressed as he had just landed there from Central Asia.
President Donald Trump dumped his top diplomat Rex Tillerson New York sources reported that Pompeo, becoming the Secretary of State, will firm up the hard line leadership in the foreign policy and national security establishment, where those with military experience will dominate. Meanwhile the change at the State Department is unlikely to have any impact on India as the influential national security establishment has signed off on Trump’s elevation of India’s role in South Asia and the Indo-Pacific region and the approaches to those regions in general.
- Indian American holds First place in Democratic Primary
- Can NRI's invest in Mutual funds in India?
- Rare signed Gandhi photo auctioned in US
- Indian nationals foreign investor group in Dubai real estate, bought properties worth 83.65 billion
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies catapulted
- Number of US citizens who want more gun control is growing
- US President imitated PM Narendra Modi on Harley Davidson tariff issue
- Muslim girl murdered after returning from US Mosque
- Group in Maharashtra Aurangabad filed complaints against Priya Varrier
- Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful