New York sources have stated that Patel drafted the document that asserts that there were improprieties in the FBI probe into alleged connections between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government. Meanwhile the memo prepared on behalf of the Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee was made public on Friday after Trump cleared its release despite opposition from the FBI and the Democrats.
Accordingly Patel is on the staff of Representative Devin Nunes, the Republican who is chairman of the committee. Further quoting sources according “familiar with the memo,” Daily Beast said that Patel “read the highly classified intelligence it’s based on, drafted the memo, and then dealt with FBI and Justice Department efforts to keep it from being released to the public.”
he formerly worked for the National Security Division of the Justice Department
and also joined the committee as a senior counter-terrorism counsel last April.
According to sources during a terrorism trial,
Patel appeared informally dressed as he had just landed there from Central Asia.
52 Indians detained under Trump's Zero Tolerance Policy Atlanta sources reported that the Asia Pacific American Network of Oregon said fifty-two Indians are among those held at a federal prison in Oregan under the Trump administration’s ”zero-tolerance” policy against illegal immigration. Meanwhile over the last month, 123 immigrants seeking asylum have been detained and transferred to Oregon’s Sheridan federal prison in Yamhill County.
- Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents?
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects
- Sushma Swaraj revoked passports of NRIs
- ABC Studios apologies for showing Indian nationalists as terrorists
- Ramzan special Iftar Dinner hosted by Donald Trump
- Is there any affair between Priyanka Chopra & American Singer?
- Indian children monopolized in Spelling Bee championship
- Indian American CEO of IT Company found guilty of bribing
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear in Georgia House of Representatives
- Trump nominated Diane Gujarati to Federal judgeship
- Rakshas Executive Director given Hope for Tomorrow Award at International Womens Houses
- Serious concerns about collection of biometric data for Aadhaar in India
- Priyanka Chopra's Quantico ends up with third season
- US security officials apologized Sikh Minister for asking him to remove his turban
- Dr. Sivananda Nyayapathi once again shown his caliber in producing a grand prize-winning portrait