Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump condemned the hate crime in Portland, Oregon, where two men were stabbed to death while trying to stop a man from delivering an anti-Muslim rant at two women on a train.
Sources have stated that “The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable. The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are with them,” Trump on Monday tweeted from the official US President’s account, instead of his personal account".
the tweet was sent after Trump arrived to give remarks at the Arlington
National Cemetery for Memorial Day and three men were attacked last Friday in
Portland after they tried to stop a suspect from verbally disparaging the
women, one of whom was wearing a hijab. Two of them died and another was
seriously wounded. Further the suspect was arrested on Saturday. Portland
police spokesman said the suspect was using “hate speech or biased language”
when riding on the train.
Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking Sources from New York have stated that a high ranking Bangladeshi diplomat based in New York, accused of forcing his servant to work for up to 18 hours a day without pay, was charged on Monday with labor trafficking and assault. Shahedul Islam, Bangladesh’s Deputy Consul General in New York, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris