Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump condemned the hate crime in Portland, Oregon, where two men were stabbed to death while trying to stop a man from delivering an anti-Muslim rant at two women on a train.
Sources have stated that “The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable. The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are with them,” Trump on Monday tweeted from the official US President’s account, instead of his personal account".
the tweet was sent after Trump arrived to give remarks at the Arlington
National Cemetery for Memorial Day and three men were attacked last Friday in
Portland after they tried to stop a suspect from verbally disparaging the
women, one of whom was wearing a hijab. Two of them died and another was
seriously wounded. Further the suspect was arrested on Saturday. Portland
police spokesman said the suspect was using “hate speech or biased language”
when riding on the train.
Female Indian American Doctor charged with health care fraud Atlanta sources reported that an Indian-American doctor has been charged with committing health care fraud out of her practice in Stuart, Florida. Meanwhile Sheetal Kanar Kumar, M.D., 48, appeared in federal court and was arraigned on twenty-six counts of health care fraud. The trial is currently set to begin in Fort Pierce on November 13, 2018, before U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra.
- Nikki Haley slammed US President
- Woman Journalists feel happy after the resignation of MJ Akbar
- Indian Professor honored with Einstein Prize
- CEO of Msys Technologies honored as Market Entrepreneur Award
- Depreciation puts rupees in NRIs hands, making properties cheaper
- Georgia based orthodontist, appointed by Governor Nathan Deal to Georgia Board of Dentistry
- Navin Gurnaney assumes as CEO of Tata Starbucks in Atlanta
- Google CEO agrees to testify before House Judiciary Committee
- IMFs First Female Chief Economist appointed
- Village Rockstars selected as official entry to India for 91st Academy Awards
- 3 Women leaders among 115 people selected as FB Global Community Leaders
- Indian professor honored with Outstanding Investigator Award
- Indian origin Doctor pleaded guilty to fraud in healthcare
- Ro Khanna to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi Congressional Gold Medal
- Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal