Washington Post sources stated that a Muslim girl was found dead a day after she was assaulted near a mosque in the US state of Virginia and a suspect has been arrested and the victim was identified as 17 year old Nabra Hassanen of Reston and her body was found in a pond.
Meanwhile it was stated that Fairfax County police identified the suspect as 22 year old Darwin Martinez Torres and charged him with murder and according to accounts from police and an All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) official, a group of four or five teenagers including Nabra had visited a restaurant to have a late-night meal after prayers during the holy month of Ramadan.
about 4 a.m., the group was confronted by Torres as they walked on a street and
they ran into a mosque, but one of them, Nabra, was left behind and was later
reported as missing and moreover the police conducted an hour long search
around Dranesville Road and Woodson Drive in Herndon and remains thought to be
the girl’s were found about 3 p.m. on Sunday in a pond in Sterling and the
girl’s mother said detectives told her that Nabra was struck with a metal bat.
19 year old Indian student won a 1,000 pound grant According to sources Rachit Patel, from Mumbai, celebrated the milestone along with students and teachers as he began his studies on the Art and Design Foundation program at the College. Patel said "This wonderful bursary is a real help towards his education. Coming to study here in the UK was something he had always wanted to do and he was really excited to be here, but he never expected that he would be making history on his first day”.
- President Donald Trump dumped his top diplomat Rex Tillerson
- Indian American holds First place in Democratic Primary
- Can NRI's invest in Mutual funds in India?
- Rare signed Gandhi photo auctioned in US
- Indian nationals foreign investor group in Dubai real estate, bought properties worth 83.65 billion
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies catapulted
- Number of US citizens who want more gun control is growing
- US President imitated PM Narendra Modi on Harley Davidson tariff issue
- Muslim girl murdered after returning from US Mosque
- Group in Maharashtra Aurangabad filed complaints against Priya Varrier
- Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students