Washington Post sources stated that a Muslim girl was found dead a day after she was assaulted near a mosque in the US state of Virginia and a suspect has been arrested and the victim was identified as 17 year old Nabra Hassanen of Reston and her body was found in a pond.
Meanwhile it was stated that Fairfax County police identified the suspect as 22 year old Darwin Martinez Torres and charged him with murder and according to accounts from police and an All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) official, a group of four or five teenagers including Nabra had visited a restaurant to have a late-night meal after prayers during the holy month of Ramadan.
about 4 a.m., the group was confronted by Torres as they walked on a street and
they ran into a mosque, but one of them, Nabra, was left behind and was later
reported as missing and moreover the police conducted an hour long search
around Dranesville Road and Woodson Drive in Herndon and remains thought to be
the girl’s were found about 3 p.m. on Sunday in a pond in Sterling and the
girl’s mother said detectives told her that Nabra was struck with a metal bat.
Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal Washington sources reported that Indian-American Congressman Pramila Jayapal has said Americans are recognizing that they don’t trust the US President who has maintained that he knew nothing about what was went on in his campaign. Meanwhile her comments came after Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges last week.
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas
- AR. Rahman rocks Atlanta people by his Music
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear
- American Federal Judge arrests of immigrants week Green Card
- Donald Trump administration supporting Asian Americans suing Ivy League Harvard University
- UN Assistant Secretary General appointment for Indian
- 140 nations participating in AMVER, providing a global safety net for mariners
- Indo-Canadian Business Man awarded for defamed in fake news
- Sikh killed by Store Worker arrested
- Another Sikh stabbed to death in US
- Indian based restaurateur targeted for racist rant
- US Secretary greeted India on its Independence Day