Washington sources have stated that President Donald Trump, upset over the issue of high import duty on Harley-Davidson motorcycles in India, has said that Washington was “getting nothing” despite India’s announcement of slashing customs duty on imported motorcycles to 50%. Meanwhile he also imitated Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but this time without the Indian accent.
Further Trump described Modi as a “fantastic and a beautiful man” while talking about his recent conversation with him in which India informed the US about reduced tariffs on imported motorcycles, but Trump said that US was “getting nothing”.
Trump said in his remarks to a gathering of
governors of all the states at the White House that “When they (Harley
Davidson) send a motorcycle to India, as an example, they have to pay 100% tax,
100%". He added that the Indian Prime Minister, who he thinks is a
fantastic man, called him the other day and said we are lowering it to 50% and
he said okay, but so far they are getting nothing. So we get nothing. He gets
50% and they think they are doing us a favor and that’s not a favor".
Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents? Washington sources reported that US government has separated at least 2,000 children from parents at the Mexico border since implementing a policy that results in such family separations, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has confirmed. As per report from April 19 through May 31 of this year, 1,995 minors travelling with 1,940 adults who said they were the children’s guardians were separated due to the policy.
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects
- Sushma Swaraj revoked passports of NRIs
- ABC Studios apologies for showing Indian nationalists as terrorists
- Ramzan special Iftar Dinner hosted by Donald Trump
- Is there any affair between Priyanka Chopra & American Singer?
- Indian children monopolized in Spelling Bee championship
- Indian American CEO of IT Company found guilty of bribing
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear in Georgia House of Representatives
- Trump nominated Diane Gujarati to Federal judgeship
- Rakshas Executive Director given Hope for Tomorrow Award at International Womens Houses
- Serious concerns about collection of biometric data for Aadhaar in India
- Priyanka Chopra's Quantico ends up with third season
- US security officials apologized Sikh Minister for asking him to remove his turban
- Dr. Sivananda Nyayapathi once again shown his caliber in producing a grand prize-winning portrait
- Kavita, first Indian woman to reach the international level in WWE, is no ordinary sportswoman