Atlanta sources have reported that with the idea of giving back to the community, a free clinic is all set to open on April 20, 2018 at the Georgia Clinic’s Norcross location. Meanwhile a joint altruistic endeavor of the Dr. Naresh & Asha Parikh Charitable Foundation, Georgia Gujarati Doctors and Dentists Association, Gujarati Samaj of Atlanta, Gujarati Cultural Association, Shree Ambaji Shakti Mandir of USA, Gokul Dham of Atlanta and Sardar Patel Foundation of North America.
Meanwhile at a press conference held on March 9 at the Norcross location, Dr. Vasudev Patel, who along with Drs Naresh and Asha Parikh (of Georgia Clinic) came up with the idea of the clinic, said their fully equipped primary diagnostic center hopes to serve the Indian community, especially students coming from India, visiting parents, family members who live in the US but have limited resources to obtain medical help etc.
Dr. Patel said “Our community has over 100,000 people in the metro Atlanta
area, which means our medical needs have also increased. He added we have a
couple of free clinics and some medical camps where medical professionals are
volunteering their services for a few hours. Our clinic will be open every Friday
from 12 noon to 4.30 pm" adding that theirs was the first free clinic to
be housed in a multi-specialty facility that is located in the heart of metro
Person who killed an Indian student is shot dead by police New York sources reported that man who was a suspect in the killing of an Indian student in Kansas City has been shot dead by police after he shot and wounded three officers on Sunday. Accordingly the man, who had been under surveillance in connection with the fatal shooting of Sharath Koppu on July 6 at a restaurant, was killed during an exchange of fire with police on Sunday.
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- A Sikh gets permit to wear his Turban in American UFC
- H1-B Visa negatively affects Visa Holders in a massive way
- India deserves to play significant role in Russia World Cup
- Kansas City student from Telangana shot dead
- Indian-American interviewed by US President for SC nomination
- Indian-American Raj Shah appointed by Donald Trump in appointment of SC Justice
- CEO for DNC, an Indian-American appointed
- Aruna Miller lost to multimillionaire David Trone in Democratic primary in States 6th District
- Nikki Haley visits India to advance relationship between two countries
- Nikki Haley slammed US President for forcing Citizens into deprivation
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student
- 52 Indians detained under Trump's Zero Tolerance Policy
- Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents?
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects