Atlanta sources have reported that with the idea of giving back to the community, a free clinic is all set to open on April 20, 2018 at the Georgia Clinic’s Norcross location. Meanwhile a joint altruistic endeavor of the Dr. Naresh & Asha Parikh Charitable Foundation, Georgia Gujarati Doctors and Dentists Association, Gujarati Samaj of Atlanta, Gujarati Cultural Association, Shree Ambaji Shakti Mandir of USA, Gokul Dham of Atlanta and Sardar Patel Foundation of North America.
Meanwhile at a press conference held on March 9 at the Norcross location, Dr. Vasudev Patel, who along with Drs Naresh and Asha Parikh (of Georgia Clinic) came up with the idea of the clinic, said their fully equipped primary diagnostic center hopes to serve the Indian community, especially students coming from India, visiting parents, family members who live in the US but have limited resources to obtain medical help etc.
Dr. Patel said “Our community has over 100,000 people in the metro Atlanta
area, which means our medical needs have also increased. He added we have a
couple of free clinics and some medical camps where medical professionals are
volunteering their services for a few hours. Our clinic will be open every Friday
from 12 noon to 4.30 pm" adding that theirs was the first free clinic to
be housed in a multi-specialty facility that is located in the heart of metro
Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal Washington sources reported that Indian-American Congressman Pramila Jayapal has said Americans are recognizing that they don’t trust the US President who has maintained that he knew nothing about what was went on in his campaign. Meanwhile her comments came after Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges last week.
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas
- AR. Rahman rocks Atlanta people by his Music
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear
- American Federal Judge arrests of immigrants week Green Card
- Donald Trump administration supporting Asian Americans suing Ivy League Harvard University
- UN Assistant Secretary General appointment for Indian
- 140 nations participating in AMVER, providing a global safety net for mariners
- Indo-Canadian Business Man awarded for defamed in fake news
- Sikh killed by Store Worker arrested
- Another Sikh stabbed to death in US
- Indian based restaurateur targeted for racist rant
- US Secretary greeted India on its Independence Day