New York sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi figures among the 10 most powerful people in the world in US magazine Forbes’ 2018 list that is topped by Chinese President Xi Jinping, while Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani is the only Indian businessman to feature in the list of 75.
Accordingly Modi, who is ranked 9th and Ambani at 32, are the only two Indians on the Forbes World’s Most Powerful People list that was released. Forbes said "There are nearly 7.5 billion humans on planet Earth, but these 75 men and women make the world turn. Forbes’ annual ranking of The World’s Most Powerful People identifies one person out of every 100 million whose actions mean the most".
according to Forbes, to compile the list it considered hundreds of candidates
worldwide, from various walks of life, and measured their power along four
dimensions of whether the person has power over lots of people, financial
resources controlled by each person, whether the candidate is powerful in
multiple spheres and whether the candidates actively used their power.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence