Los Angeles sources reported that ABC Studios, the executive producers of Priyanka Chopras show “Quantico”, has extended an apology to fans who were offended by an episode of the show which portrayed Indian nationalists as terrorists who were trying to frame Pakistan in a terror plot. As per report they said that they regret stepping into “a complex political issue”, and they didn’t intend to offend anyone.
Meanwhile the episode, entitled The Blood of Romeo, aired on June 1. In it, Priyanka’s character, FBI agent Alex Parrish, thwarts a terror plot just days before a summit between India and Pakistan is to be held, reports Hollywoodreporter.com. Furthermore during her investigations, Parrish finds a religious Hindu symbol a Rudraksh chain on the neck of one of the suspects leading her to conclude that the plot was devised by Indian nationalists to frame Pakistan in a nuclear terror attack.
Moreover the statement read “ABC Studios and the executive producers of
‘Quantico’ would like to extend an apology to our audience who were offended by
the most recent episode, ‘The Blood of Romeo’. The episode has not stirred a
lot of emotion, much of which is unfairly aimed at Priyanka Chopra, who didn’t
create the show, nor does she write or direct it. They also stressed that
“Quantico” is a work of fiction.
CEO of Msys Technologies honored as Market Entrepreneur Award Atlanta sources reported that Entrepreneur and CEO of MSys Technologies Sanjay Sehgal has been honored as the top among the six shortlisted honorees for Upper Market Entrepreneur Awards at the TiE Atlanta Top Entrepreneur Awards 2018 held at the Avalon Conference Center in Alpharetta, GA on September 28, 2018. Accordingly the awards recognize the enthusiasm and innovation of entrepreneurs
- Depreciation puts rupees in NRIs hands, making properties cheaper
- Georgia based orthodontist, appointed by Governor Nathan Deal to Georgia Board of Dentistry
- Navin Gurnaney assumes as CEO of Tata Starbucks in Atlanta
- Google CEO agrees to testify before House Judiciary Committee
- IMFs First Female Chief Economist appointed
- Village Rockstars selected as official entry to India for 91st Academy Awards
- 3 Women leaders among 115 people selected as FB Global Community Leaders
- Indian professor honored with Outstanding Investigator Award
- Indian origin Doctor pleaded guilty to fraud in healthcare
- Ro Khanna to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi Congressional Gold Medal
- Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas