Atlanta sources reported that Under Trump’s administration, USCIS is planning to reverse the 2015 final rule that granted eligibility and work permits for spouses of high skilled (H1-B visa) workers. The ban is likely to push 100,000 people out of jobs and negatively affect the visa holders, their families and their employers.
Researchers Pooja B. Vijayakumar (Doctoral student, Kemmy Business School, Limerick, Ireland) and Dr. Christopher J. L. Cunningham (I-O Psychology Graduate Program Coordinator, UC Foundation Professor, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, USA) found that such spousal work restrictions ultimately affect the overall life satisfaction of the workers and their families.
This statistically supported finding was
corroborated by the qualitative responses participants provided to an
open-ended portion to the research in which participants were asked to explain
the complications in their non-work/personal life due to visa restrictions.
From these qualitative data, these researchers identified six challenges faced
by spouses of high skilled workers including frustration, boredom, and social
isolation, loss of respect / low confidence, domestic tension and financial
Kamala Harris showed her 15 years of her tax returns San Francisco sources stated that Democratic presidential candidate Senator Kamala Harris, who is of Indian and Jamaican descent, has released 15 years of her tax returns, showing that she and her husband earned almost $1.9 million in 2018. Accordingly the returns released on Sunday showed most of the adjusted gross income of $1,884,319 in 2018 reported by Harris came from her husband Doug Emhoff’s
- Denial rates for H-1B petitions increased significantly
- Canada sets to make GTS open for Indians
- US Hotel Chain has no privacy in sharing guest lists
- US & India people to run to beat 7000 rare diseases
- Global Health Award for Harvard School Professor
- Indian Pilot Widow wife accused crash of Lion Air Flight due to Boeing
- Do you know top Idli ordering Cities outside India?
- Will NRIs cast their votes for this Lok Sabha Polls?
- India's Chandraayan 2 to carry NASA probe instrument
- Will Kamala Harris fight for increasing salary hike for Teachers?
- Couple feels guilty of physically abusing
- Anil Ambani thanked Mukesh Ambani for settling Ericsson dues by Reliance
- 9 people of Indian nationality missing in New Zealand's ChristChurch shooting
- Indian students detention came up with Congressional Leaders
- Andhra Pradesh Physician died in Ethiopian Flight crash