Mumbai sources stated that as the Trump administration continues to tighten screws on the H-1B Visa program, United States Consul General in Mumbai, Edgard Kagan, says his country encourages and welcomes "qualified Indians". US President Donald Trump is "very committed" to relations with India.
He told "The US continues to be as welcoming as it has always been to qualified Indian travelers," Kagan said, adding a record number of Indians flying to the US last year proves that people in India are aware that his country welcomes them and they strongly encourage and welcome Indians to study in the US. We believe that Indians studying in the US and our students studying in India are part of the glue that holds our relationship together".
He said “Indians who are in the US continue to have great opportunities there. Meanwhile the country is aware that Indians there want to be treated well and the US wants to get the right policy framework favoring investments in both the countries and make sure that tie between people of the US and India remains strong”. He added "The president understands all that Indian-Americans have done in the United States and is very proud of what the Americans have done in India and I think we want to find ways to highlight that and expand it”.
Indian consulate Embassy list steps for normalcy in Kashmir Washington sources reported that the Indian Embassy in Washington and the Consulate General of India in Atlanta, through a news release, have listed out the steps being taken by the Indian government to bring about normalcy in Jammu and Kashmir since revocation of its special status, including organizing of elections to 310 block development councils on October 24.
- Did Jolly Thomas, serial cyanide killer of Kozhikode, suffer from a personality disorder?
- How this Indian origin Millionaire who was kidnapped, found dead?
- Sundar Pichai teaches US workers technical skills with Ivanka Trump
- US Congresswoman says Life Saving Medical Care must end in Kashmir
- NRIs with valid Indian passport can apply for Aadhaar without 182 day waiting period
- Washington looking to see strategy by India to restore full political life in Kashmir
- Trump said Modi can take care of Pakistan sponsored terror
- Trump again inflamed a controversy over India and Pakistan
- Kashmiri Pandit Community met PM Modi at Houston
- Why Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt enquired NASA about Chandrayaan 2?
- Trump joins Modi at Houston, a message to the world
- Social Media identify to be provided to Green Card or US Citizenship applicants
- Visitors from NASA to visit ISRO
- These 2 Sisters did Arangetram for charity
- Kamala Harris apologized for laughing at the remark made on Trump