Mumbai sources stated that as the Trump administration continues to tighten screws on the H-1B Visa program, United States Consul General in Mumbai, Edgard Kagan, says his country encourages and welcomes "qualified Indians". US President Donald Trump is "very committed" to relations with India.
He told "The US continues to be as welcoming as it has always been to qualified Indian travelers," Kagan said, adding a record number of Indians flying to the US last year proves that people in India are aware that his country welcomes them and they strongly encourage and welcome Indians to study in the US. We believe that Indians studying in the US and our students studying in India are part of the glue that holds our relationship together".
He said “Indians who are in the US continue to have great opportunities there. Meanwhile the country is aware that Indians there want to be treated well and the US wants to get the right policy framework favoring investments in both the countries and make sure that tie between people of the US and India remains strong”. He added "The president understands all that Indian-Americans have done in the United States and is very proud of what the Americans have done in India and I think we want to find ways to highlight that and expand it”.
CEO of Msys Technologies honored as Market Entrepreneur Award Atlanta sources reported that Entrepreneur and CEO of MSys Technologies Sanjay Sehgal has been honored as the top among the six shortlisted honorees for Upper Market Entrepreneur Awards at the TiE Atlanta Top Entrepreneur Awards 2018 held at the Avalon Conference Center in Alpharetta, GA on September 28, 2018. Accordingly the awards recognize the enthusiasm and innovation of entrepreneurs
- Depreciation puts rupees in NRIs hands, making properties cheaper
- Georgia based orthodontist, appointed by Governor Nathan Deal to Georgia Board of Dentistry
- Navin Gurnaney assumes as CEO of Tata Starbucks in Atlanta
- Google CEO agrees to testify before House Judiciary Committee
- IMFs First Female Chief Economist appointed
- Village Rockstars selected as official entry to India for 91st Academy Awards
- 3 Women leaders among 115 people selected as FB Global Community Leaders
- Indian professor honored with Outstanding Investigator Award
- Indian origin Doctor pleaded guilty to fraud in healthcare
- Ro Khanna to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi Congressional Gold Medal
- Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas