Mumbai sources stated that as the Trump administration continues to tighten screws on the H-1B Visa program, United States Consul General in Mumbai, Edgard Kagan, says his country encourages and welcomes "qualified Indians". US President Donald Trump is "very committed" to relations with India.
He told "The US continues to be as welcoming as it has always been to qualified Indian travelers," Kagan said, adding a record number of Indians flying to the US last year proves that people in India are aware that his country welcomes them and they strongly encourage and welcome Indians to study in the US. We believe that Indians studying in the US and our students studying in India are part of the glue that holds our relationship together".
He said “Indians who are in the US continue to have great opportunities there. Meanwhile the country is aware that Indians there want to be treated well and the US wants to get the right policy framework favoring investments in both the countries and make sure that tie between people of the US and India remains strong”. He added "The president understands all that Indian-Americans have done in the United States and is very proud of what the Americans have done in India and I think we want to find ways to highlight that and expand it”.
US Secretary greeted India on its Independence Day Washington sources reported that after greeting India on its 72nd Independence Day, US Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo on Wednesday said a “fellow democracy and a friend” was taking its rightful place as a leading global power with its democratic values and inclusiveness.
- Fox network Executives aware of Apu Controversy
- Second violent attack of a Sikh Man in California
- US continues to be as welcoming to qualified Indian travelers
- Doctoral student charged for exploiting Minor
- NASA reviews flight data to space station with 9 Astronauts
- New Jersey Radio Host suspended for commenting about Sikh Attorney General
- Indian-American IT Professional developed SmartGaon
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- India-US 2+2 dialogue involves two sides in H1B Visa issue
- Gas Station Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman for Financial Gain
- External Affairs Minister confirms safety about Mobile Passport App
- Nisha Sejwal killed in mid air plane collision
- A Indian-American has acquired a own TV channel in NYC
- Meet the First Indian Woman to reach WWE in International Arena
- Person who killed an Indian student is shot dead by police