San Francisco sources reported that an elderly Sikh man was viciously attacked in California, leading to fears among the community that he may have been a victim of hate crime, the media reported. Earlier on Wednesday, two teenagers aged 16 and 18, were arrested in connection with the assault on Sahib Singh Natt, 71, in Manteca which took place on Monday morning.
Meanwhile the older teen is the son of the police chief of Union City. Accordingly surveillance footage from a nearby home released by the Manteca Police Department allegedly shows Tyrone Keith McAllister, son of Union City Police Chief Darryl McAllister, and a 16 year old boy confronting Natt, who was taking his daily walk Monday morning along Greystone Park on Turquoise Way.
Moreover the footage shows two people walk up to
Natt at around 6 a.m. when one of the individuals, wearing a dark hoodie and
jeans, suddenly kicks him to the ground. The attacker, identified by police as
McAllister, and another assailant then walk out of frame, leaving Natt writhing
in pain on the ground. The video then shows the suspect charging back and
delivering at least three kicks to Natt’s head and upper body before yelling
something inaudible and fleeing the scene. Moreover the supporters, community leaders and neighbors of the victim
voiced their concerns about the attacks.
Charm of owning a property in ones homeland been a driving factor for NRIs As per report understanding this need, Network 18’ Global Conclave for Indian Realty (GCIR) wrapped up its second edition of knowledge series in Dubai that aimed at educating and engaging NRIs about the “Right Bets” in luxury homes and the “Dos and Don’ts of buying property in India”.
- Donald Trump puts an end to law granting citizenship to all children born in US territory
- H1B Visa issue - All you need to know
- 4 Indian American members of House of Representatives re-elected
- Indian origin man charged in US with H-1B visa & mail fraud
- Several women including NPR Journalist said she was raped by M.J. Akbar
- Trump puts an end to grants citizenship to all children born in US territory
- New Jersey Police Dept sued by an Indian-American ex-cop for using racist language
- Indian origin Senator received suspicious packages
- Jewelry thieves focuses on US settled Indian Americans
- Indian Language growing faster in US
- Female Indian American Doctor charged with health care fraud
- Nikki Haley slammed US President
- Woman Journalists feel happy after the resignation of MJ Akbar
- Indian Professor honored with Einstein Prize
- CEO of Msys Technologies honored as Market Entrepreneur Award