Washington sources reported that 29 year old American was arrested at the JFK Airport while he was about to leave the country to join Pakistani terror organization Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), which was responsible for the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack. Furthermore authorities said on Friday, Jesus Wilfredo Incarnation from Manhattan allegedly told an unnamed co-conspirator in November he wanted to contact the terror group, which was behind the 2008 Mumbai attack that killed 166 people, and was arrested from the airport on Thursday.
Meanwhile according to prosecutors, Incarnation also went online in a bid to join LeT, which has been designated global terrorist organization by the UN and the US. Assistant Attorney General John Demers said “Incarnation allegedly attempted to travel to Pakistan to join a foreign terrorist organization and conspired with another individual to provide that organization with material support”.
Moreover officials said the co-conspirator connected Incarnation with a “recruiter” to help him travel to Pakistan and be trained with the terror group. But the “recruiter” was actually an undercover agent, the complaint stated. He told the agent that he couldn’t wait to go to Pakistan.
Is Masood Azhar the Global terrorist in Pulwama attack New Delhi sources stated that US National Security Adviser Ambassador John Bolton, in a telephonic conversation with his Indian counterpart Ajit Doval, has extended support for India’s bid to designate Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist. Meanwhile Washington extended and reiterated its support towards India’s right to self-defense against cross-border terrorism
- US Senator Kamala Harris decides to marry a White Man
- NRI man should register his marriage within 30, failing passport be impounded or revoked
- American arrested for joining in Pakistan Terror Organization LeT
- India issued demarche to US asking it to release Indian students detained in connection with
- Tulsi Gabbard, Hindu US Congresswoman launched her 2020 presidential campaign in Hawaii
- Hindu temple vandalized in US state of Kentucky
- Vallabh Sambhamurthy selected as Albert O. Nicholas Dean of the Wisconsin School of Business
- PM Modi made Passport, Visa ease for overseas Indians
- Kamala Harris launched her campaign for the White House
- 11 year old boy rescued 34 year old man drowning in pool
- PM Narendra Modi will award medals to winners of 'Bharat Ko Janiye' quiz on January 22
- Indian American spokesman of White House left Trump administration
- Race for US 2020 President Election likely to see a Hindu representative
- ICC welcomed USA Cricket as its newest member
- Indian Graduate shot dead in Atlanta