Atlanta sources reported that an Indian-American physician from Tennessee was among the 157 killed in the Ethiopian Airlines plane crash on Sunday. Reportedly Dr. Manisha Nukavarapu was on her way to Nairobi to see her sister who had delivered three baby boys a few days ago.
Meanwhile she was also looking to visit her parents Venkateshwar Rao and Bharathi, who were with their elder daughter. Furthermore a relative of Manisha tweeted to Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj that her parents were waiting to receive the body in Nairobi. The Minister replied that she had asked Rahul Chhabra, the Indian High Commissioner in Nairobi, to provide all help and assistance. As per report four Indians were among those who died in the Boeing 737 jet crash on Sunday which occurred shortly after it took off from the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa.
Moreover after doing medicine from Guntur Medical College, Manisha went to the US for higher studies and was settled in Tennessee. Reportedly Dr. Nukavarapu is listed as one of the resident physicians of the Department of Internal Medicine, Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University. She was in her second year of residency at the Johnson City school. A press release issued by the East Tennessee State University states “She will be greatly missed by her colleagues and patients.”
Anil Ambani thanked Mukesh Ambani for settling Ericsson dues by Reliance Sources from Mumbai stated that as per report Anil D. Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Communications, has thanked Reliance Industries Chairman, Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani for their support regarding payment of dues to Ericsson as all the RCOM’s outstanding to the Swedish company stand cleared.
- 9 people of Indian nationality missing in New Zealand's ChristChurch shooting
- Indian students detention came up with Congressional Leaders
- Andhra Pradesh Physician died in Ethiopian Flight crash
- New York Politician charged for getting bribes from Restaurateur
- Is Saudi Arabia Crown Prince in collision with his Father?
- Indian American teenager invented treatment for brain cancer
- Pramila Jayapal introduced Medicare for All Act of 2019 in the House
- Mike Pompeo in support of India for bombing action against Pakistan
- Nikki Haley says Pakistan has long history of Terrorists
- Indian American protested outside Pakistan consulates against Pulwama attack
- Why Kamala Harris father slammed her for pot smoking joke?
- NRI arrested for molesting US Woman in Delhi
- Is Masood Azhar the Global terrorist in Pulwama attack
- US Senator Kamala Harris decides to marry a White Man
- NRI man should register his marriage within 30, failing passport be impounded or revoked