Sources from Mumbai stated that as per report Anil D. Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Communications, has thanked Reliance Industries Chairman, Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani for their support regarding payment of dues to Ericsson as all the RCOM’s outstanding to the Swedish company stand cleared.
An RCOM spokesperson said “The requisite payment of Rs 550 crore and interest thereon to Ericsson has been completed today in compliance of the judgment of the Supreme Court”.
Moreover acknowledging his elder brother and RIL Chairman Mukesh’ support, Anil D. Ambani, Chairman, RCOM, said “My sincere and heartfelt thanks to my respected elder brother, Mukesh, and Nita, for standing by me during these trying times, and demonstrating the importance of staying true to our strong family values by extending this timely support.” He added “He and his family are grateful we have moved beyond the past, and are deeply grateful and touched with this gesture”.
Kamala Harris announces plan to certify that Men & Women paid equally Sources from Los Angeles stated that Democratic presidential candidate Senator Kamala Harris, who is of Indian and Jamaican descent, has announced a plan to close the gender pay gap by requiring larger companies to certify that men and women were paid equally.
- Why a Sikh Youth restricted entry in New York Bar?
- American e-tailer Wayfair has come under fire
- Doctor being imprisoned for dispensing prescription painkillers
- Indian antiques & Valuables seized by US from art smuggler
- Indian candidate elected for Narcotics Board by UN
- Indian students declared second runners-up at Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals
- Will US Geophysicts be given Visa to attend workshop on climate in India?
- NRIs should know these rules before dealing in any kind of cash or investment
- Delta Air Lines will re-launch its nonstop service to Mumbai beginning December 22
- Under Health care fraud Physician put in prison
- Indian Teen offered acceptance letters from seven prominent US based universities
- Vallabh Sambhamurthy selected as Albert O. Nicholas Dean of the Wisconsin School of Business
- Kamala Harris launched her campaign for the White House
- India's Chandraayan 2 to carry NASA probe instrument
- Why Tulsi Gabbard outraised Kamala Harris?