Atlanta sources reported that Over 7000 people across U.S states including Washington DC, South Carolina, Texas and California and nine locations in India including Kolkata, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Mumbai, Mysuru, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and New Delhi joined together in the Racefor7 event held by Organization For Rare Disease India (ORDI) and ORDIUSA on February 24, 2019 to bring visibility to more than 7000 disorders collectively known as rare diseases.
Racefor7, an awareness run/walk in USA extended an international chain of approximately 7000 participants in India. Racefor7 symbolizes the 7000 rare diseases with 7000 people running/walking for 7000 meters. The average time to diagnose a rare disease patient is 7 years and Orphan Drug Act provides a 7 year market exclusivity for orphan drugs approved by FDA.
Rajasimha co-founded race-organizer ORDI (
Kamala Harris announces plan to certify that Men & Women paid equally Sources from Los Angeles stated that Democratic presidential candidate Senator Kamala Harris, who is of Indian and Jamaican descent, has announced a plan to close the gender pay gap by requiring larger companies to certify that men and women were paid equally.
- Why a Sikh Youth restricted entry in New York Bar?
- American e-tailer Wayfair has come under fire
- Doctor being imprisoned for dispensing prescription painkillers
- Indian antiques & Valuables seized by US from art smuggler
- Indian candidate elected for Narcotics Board by UN
- Indian students declared second runners-up at Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals
- Will US Geophysicts be given Visa to attend workshop on climate in India?
- NRIs should know these rules before dealing in any kind of cash or investment
- Delta Air Lines will re-launch its nonstop service to Mumbai beginning December 22
- Under Health care fraud Physician put in prison
- Indian Teen offered acceptance letters from seven prominent US based universities
- Vallabh Sambhamurthy selected as Albert O. Nicholas Dean of the Wisconsin School of Business
- Kamala Harris launched her campaign for the White House
- India's Chandraayan 2 to carry NASA probe instrument
- Why Tulsi Gabbard outraised Kamala Harris?