The 2014 elections are fast approaching and many political parties are already in the arrangements to get a victory in that. As part of the process, it is natural for anyone to conduct surveys from time to time and understand the voter pulse. At a time when everyone feels YSR Congress is in the front, here is something else. It is heard that recently a survey was undertaken by a mysterious source and the details of the survey was passed onto all the political parties. According to that, the 2014 elections will be won by the Telugu Desam Party. The survey gives TDP a good number of 124 seats. The second place is taken by YSR Congress party with 79 seats and 42 seats are being given to the TRS party. Surprising point is, the Congress party will have to be happy with just 34 seats in their quota. It is not sure who has done this survey but the general talk is that this is a reliable source of data. If this works out then Chandrababu will be a happy man.
Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam? Sources from Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu stated that hours before the blockbuster launch of his new political party, veteran actor Kamal Hassan, had visited the house of ex-president APJ Abdul Kalam in Ramanathapuram, and had spent time with his family members.
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor