Chennai Floods has battered the whole city. Even though floods have been drained, the normalcy has not returned. The livelihood is completely affected. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha demanded a sum of Rs.25900 Crores from the centre for relief.
But so far centre has just provided a contribution of 2000 Crores. So contributions are still being provided on all sides. Now IT company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has donated Rs 10 crore to Tamil Nadu government's flood relief work. N.Chandrasekaran who is the managing director of TCS has met Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha and he handed over a cheque of Rs.10 Crores.
Right now the Government has made it clear that they have received a contribution of Rs.195.42 Crores for relief measures. Apart from TCS, Even Apollo Hospitals and Sundaram Fasteners Limited made their contributions. Both the companies made their contribution of Rs.3 Crores.
Apollo Hospitals MD Preetha Reddy and Sundaram Fasteners MD Suresh Krishna met Jayalalitha and gave the cheques. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) officials also gave a sum of Rs.4.7 Crores from their one day salary.
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials