The recent deluge in Chennai caused huge troubles for the residents and inmates of Chennai. Tamil Nadu Government ordered a relief fund of Rs.5000 to all inmates of Chennai. The amount was credited to all accounts immediately. But most of them said that their accounts were not credited.
Now Chief Minister Jayalalitha has announced that all people will be provided relief funds within a day or two. She said, "Due to the north east monsoons, there was a huge downpour in Chennai. Due to the torrential rains, a deluge has happened and whole of Chennai was flooded.
The havoc was huge and most people lost livelihood. Central Government announced this as National disaster. Most of the people were provided relief measures and a sum of Rs.5,000. The rest will also be provided with the same amount at the earliest."
A resident of Chennai said, "We told our bank accounts will be credited by Monday. But so far we never got any thing. We never even got the response from the Government."
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders