The recent deluge in Chennai caused huge troubles for the residents and inmates of Chennai. Tamil Nadu Government ordered a relief fund of Rs.5000 to all inmates of Chennai. The amount was credited to all accounts immediately. But most of them said that their accounts were not credited.
Now Chief Minister Jayalalitha has announced that all people will be provided relief funds within a day or two. She said, "Due to the north east monsoons, there was a huge downpour in Chennai. Due to the torrential rains, a deluge has happened and whole of Chennai was flooded.
The havoc was huge and most people lost livelihood. Central Government announced this as National disaster. Most of the people were provided relief measures and a sum of Rs.5,000. The rest will also be provided with the same amount at the earliest."
A resident of Chennai said, "We told our bank accounts will be credited by Monday. But so far we never got any thing. We never even got the response from the Government."
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!