Sources have stated that National award winning choreographer Shivashankar Master, who is iconic for his composition of "Dheera..Dheera" song in Rajamouli's Magadheera and the hit dance reality show Super Challenge has ran into a huge mess along with his family.
Shivashankar Master has written to Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalitha and has pleaded her intervention in the alleged harassment of his former daughter-in-law and in his letter, the popular choreographer has lamented that 'Amma' Jayalalitha should save his family from committing mass suicides due to extreme harassment and humiliation caused by his former daughter-in-law.
Sources have reported that Shivashankar Master's son Vijaya Krishna Prasad got married to a lady named Jyothi in 2013 and however, their marriage fell apart and Jyothi has since then been harassing the choreographer's family by allegedly filing false police complaints.
Shivashankar Master has alleged that despite taking divorce, Jyothi has been demanding 10 crores from them and that she has also been conspiring to snatch away their house. At one point, the master's family reportedly had to go into exile to save them from Jyothi's torture.
GST Council reduces tax rates New Delhi sources stated that conceding a yearlong demand, sanitary pads today exempted from GST as the GST Council reduced tax rates on an array of daily use appliances and products. Meanwhile Finance Minister Piyush Goyal told reporters that GST tax on sanitary pads was cut from 12% to zero, rakhis were exempted from the tax.
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?