Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan's announcement of not seeking a second term couple of days back came as shock to all investors across the world.
Economists and analysts expressed fears on how the markets will open after Raghuram Rajan's decision. Markets are in red in the morning with Rupee nosediving 61paise against USD.
In the initial morning session. The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex), was trading 139.34 points or 0.52 per cent lower and the same is the case with the wider scrip.
The wider 51-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 56.95 points or 0.70 per cent lower at 8,113.25 points.
BSE senses was currently trading at 26,486.57 at 9.16 AM after opening at 26,597.11 points. This is lower 139.34 points or 0.52 percent from the previous day’s close at 26,625.91 points.
DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case Reportedly former Karnataka Minister and Congress troubleshooter DK Shivakumar was granted bail by the Delhi High Court on Wednesday, in connection to a money laundering case against him and hence he has to furnish a bond of Rs 25 lakh and cannot leave the country without the trial court’s permission.
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River