Right after RBI governor Raghuram Rajan's decision not to seek second term, many across the world wondered how Indian Government tackle the negative affect on the markets in the wake of Rexit and Brexit impact across the world.
However PM Modi led NDA government caused surprise by opening up FDI floodgates and sending signals that it follows the policy 'offence is the best form of defence' to tackle any problem. Government opened 100% FDI in Defence,Civl Aviation,Retail sectors and 74% FDI in Pharmaceuticals.
PM Modi tweeted “makes India the most open economy in the world for FDI.” and added “Centre has radically liberalised the FDI regime, with the objective of providing major impetus to employment and job creation in India,”
Earlier Modi government surprised all by making major changes in FDI policies in 15 sectors, including defence, mining and banking after the shock in Bihar elections. Government opened 100% FDI in completed construction projects, non-news channels, teleports, cable networks and certain plantation industries.
Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu? As per report Chandrababu Naidu bragged till the other day that he was 1000% sure that the TDP would win 150 seats in the 175 member Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly in the elections held on April 11. Meanwhile the statement only reflects how distanced he and his coterie of ministers, advisers
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?
- Trump says white Nationalism not a widespread threat