Narendra Modi has sent a clear cut message of disapproval to Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy over his attacks on RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan and Senior finance ministry officials. He said his comments were inappropriate and Raghuram Rajan's patriotism was beyond doubt.
During an interview to TOI, Prime Minister Modi said, "Whether it is someone from my party or not, I believe that such things (Swamy's remarks) are inappropriate. One should realize that, the Nation is not going to benefit anything from such publicity stunt. People should be more responsible while conducting themselves.
Anyone who believes he is bigger than the system is wrong." When Modi was asked, if this is a clear message, he said, "I have a very clear message. I have no two minds about it." Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley too called Swamy's attack as unfair and false.
Modi also said Swamy has crossed his limits by lashing out Raghuram Rajan. Modi who was defending Rajan said, "Rajan's patriotism is no lesser than any of ours. Whatever post he holds, wherever he is, he is someone who will continue to serve the country."
KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy? KCR's Close-aide, My Home Jupally Rameshwara Rao is in the process of annexing all the Media Houses and bring them under his control to support TRS. After successfully taking over the management of TV9, the Telangana Chief Minister is targeting ABN-Andhra Jyothy group led by Vemuri Radhakrishna.
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots