Former PM Indira Gandhi is known for her powerful decision making abilities. Every one knows that First Indian PM Jawaharlal Nehru's daughter Indira Gandhi had two sons Rajiv Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi.
However now shocking news is comingout that Indira Gandhi had another son and he surfaced recently. Buzz is he is from Andhra Pradesh. This surprised many and now it is coming out that he is none other than Karanam Balaram, TDP leader.
Karanam Balaram himself made this shocking confession saying former PM Indira Gandhi used to treat him as her youngest son as he saved her once. Sharing the secret he said when Indira Gandhi reached Ongole from Karnataka in 78, security arrangements were scarce and even police and security personnel were present.
He said at that time he took her into his sage and ensured her saftey. Later Indira Gandhi declared him as his third son in the meeting. He surprised all saying Gottipati Ravikumar,Addamki MLA is rival is a kid.
Financial Problems Pushed Kodela To Suicide The Suicide of Former Andhra Pradesh Speaker, Kodela Shivaprasad Rao has created a sensation and paved way for a huge political controversy. On the other side, Telangana Police is investigating into the case after registering it as a suspicious death. Police could not recover Kodela's Personal mobile Phone which went missing.
- Vijay Sai Reddy statement confirms paper leakage!
- Chandrababu's House To Be Demolished Along with Four Other Buildings
- Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs
- Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US