India is celebrating its 70th Independence Day today and patriotism filled the hearts of people across the nation. People remembered freedom fighters who made supreme sacrifices laying their lives for freedom of fellow country men.
Freedom fighters during their fight against the British raised many inspiring slogans which instilled pride and patriotism among people. Here are some of the slogans of our freedom fighters.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose who sent shivers with his Azad Hind Fauz among British famously raised his popular slogan 'Jai Hind'. This slogan inspired many and even now all Indians use this slogan and even after national anthem, many use this slogan. The then British PM Clement Atlee confessed that it was fear of Subhash Chandra Bose which forced them to give Independence to India.
Bankim Chandra Chatopadhyay
Bankim Chandra Chatopadhyay's novel Anandmath in 1882 became popular for poem Vande Mataram. The poem written in Bengali and Sanskrit inspired many to worship motherland and fight for the country. The slogan Vande Mataram became war cry during freedom struggle.
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Bal Gangadhar Tilak adopted popular slogan 'swaraj mera janamsidh adhikar hai,aur main ise lekar rahunga' coined by Kaka Baptista. This motivated many who fought against the Britishers.
Lal Bahadur Sastri
Lal Bahadur Sastri coined Jai Jaawan Jai Kisaan to strike chords with everyone. It touched the hearts of one and all.
Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
Madan Mohan Malaviya roared 'Satyameva Jayate' meaning Truth Alone Triumphs. It has been adopted as national motto of India and is also based in out national emblem.
Bhagat Singh instilled fire of Patriotism with his slogan 'Inquilab Zindabad'. The slogan was coined by Muslim leader Hasrat Mohani.
Ramprasad Bismil used the patriotic poem Bismil Asimabadi 'sarfaroshi ki tamanna,ab hamare dil mein hai' as slogan to stir patriotic fervour.
Chandra Sekhar Azad thundered "Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge" after Jallianwala bagh massacre.
Jawaharlal Nehru always cautioned “Araam Haraam hai” keeping everyone vigilant.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose who is known for fiery speeches coined another popular patriotic slogan “Tum mujhe khoon do, mai tumhe azaadi doonga.”
RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn According to sources controversies and RGV's tweets always go hand in hand and when it comes to tweeting about Pawan Kalyan, the filmmaker goes to extreme levels in choosing the words to either praise or contradict him. Presently RGV discernibly crossed his limits and associated his fondness for porn with Pawan Kalyan which did not go well with the fans of Pawan Kalyan.
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?