Telangana CM KCR's son KTR who is also minister is known for his aggressive attitude and never gets emotional. However in a shocker KTR turned emotional and moved immensely. Now many started wondering what moved KTR so immensely.
When a twitter user Suren Pantulu, shared a picture of a school kid in uniform and roti in his pocket, with the post "Morning breakfast in the pocket:, Minister for Municipal Administration & Urban Development, Industries, Mining, Information Technology & NRI Affairs KTR responded "I agree completely. That's a picture that just breaks your heart. Children need a childhood & not this sort of a pressure cooker environment"
This triggered intense discussion on social media and many parents objected to the current school timings of 10AM-5PM and extending further with tuitions. They even cited the examples of other countries where education is fun.
Here is how twitterati responded to the demand for change in school timings.
Sathish Poojari @Sathish_Poojari
@KTRTRS Sir, Half day school is enough for the students upto 7 th class.
Mohana Varma @mohanaper
@KTRTRS parents have to change there attitude of engaging kids with books, tuitions, homework... Kids have to live a kids life.
That is y we should make only gov schools.
Merge all schols to gov schols & mk admissions locality based so children need not travel
Sasikanth Kumar @SasikanthTS
@KTRTRS This will have positive impact on many other dependant activities. We need to make school life a joy. Your intervention will help.
@KTRTRS @surenpl @HRDMinistry Please take a look at Finland education system. I think we can implement some of they following.
Rahul Mudraveni @rmudraveni
@baba_kr @KTRTRS @HRDMinistry My school hours was 8 am to 2 pm. I wish state govt makes it mandatory hours. 5 days a week is good enough.
Baba K R @baba_kr
@KTRTRS @surenpl @HRDMinistry We all went to school by 8AM. Why change it now? If it is 10, when will the parents go for work.
Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark Reportedly Kamal said “Do not make an inclusive India, an exclusive one,” and the Chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Haasan as a sharp retort to Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s proposal of ‘one nation, one language’ policy. He said “No Shah, Sultan or Samrat should renege on the promise of unity in diversity of India”.
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog
- Flood alert given to 4, 400 areas in Tamilnadu
- Subhasri's Mother demands action for the death of her daughter
- NASA probe to fly over Vikram landing site on Moon
- Relative Complains About Son's Role in Kodela's Death
- Telangana Govt strong in not implementing Motor Vehicles Act now: KCR
- TDP Started Milking Sentiment with Kodela's Death
- Amid tight security UP Law student brought to Court in Chinmayanand Case
- Why Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Kashmir's Poonch?
- Tourists Boat capsized in Godavari River, Rescue operations going on
- Donald Trump be addressing Houston rally 'Howdy, Modi' alongside PM Modi on September 22
- Kodela's Death Due to Heart Attack or Suicide?