As per report from sources it was stated that amidst the concerns over how Indians are being subjected to racial attacks in the US, it looks the situation is no different in New Zealand, albeit a tad less severe. As per media reports, an Indian living in New Zealand was recently subjected to racist abuse and told to go back to his own country during a road rage incident.
It was stated that Narindervir Singh, the Indian who had to face this assault, filmed the entire incident from inside his vehicle and live-streamed it on Facebook.
Singh had said that as per report that "It really
shocked me and I was really shaken. I didn't know what to do at that time. The
first thing in my mind was that he might hurt me with some weapon. 'The abuser
tailgated and also made derogatory remarks about Punjabi community".
Meanwhile another Indian, Bikramjit Singh had also suffered similar racial assault in a similar incident a few days earlier. People say that discrimination and racial abuses started increasing in the recent months.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat