YSRCP's fire brand leader Roja is now getting exposed on her 'love' letter. It is known that Jagan finding Roja exploding on AP CM Chandra Babu and taking him and his ministers on daily basis, gave her free hand.
She got suspensed from the assembly for using foul language. Roja even fought the battle legally taking it to the supreme court but court asked her to settle the matter amicably with the assembly speaker.
Now even after one year of suspension from the assembly, rumours are coming that efforts are on to suspend Roja for some more time. In the meantime Roja's love letter bomb exploded in YSRCP.
While Roja is claiming that she wrote an apology letter to the speaker along with the party leaders, party leaders say they accompanied her only after she requested them to accompany her.
This love letter issue now reached Jagan Mohan Reddy. Roja according to sources in the letter to the speaker mentioned that she didnot abuse TDP leader Anita and if anyone is hurt then she would tender her apologies.
Now TDP leaders are raising this letter issue in the assembly. Inside talk is Jagan questioned Roja why she gave apology letter without consulting him. While Roja said MP Vijaya Sai Reddy, MLC Ummareddy Venkateswarlu were present with her,they claim they went with her only after she called them.
In the midst of all this Roja and Jagan are saying there is no question of tendering apology. But TDP sources say Roja in her letter agreed to tender apology to Roja and if she goes back on her word,they would expose Jagan and Roja. It has to be seen what wil happen in the assembly session on Monday.
Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?