Speculation is increasing whether Jagan will realise his dream. Jagan Mohan Reddy, son of former CM YSR shot to fame by prospering his business in a sensational manner. After his death, Jagan dreamed of becoming the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
However Jagan failed to realise his dream due to his eagerness to grab the crown with in no time. He even got shock for locking horns with Congress president Sonia Gandhi who ensured that he would be sent packing to Chanchalguda jail. Jagan tried to get mass support with Odarpu Yatra but Telangana movement and KCR's TRS checkmated him with Telangana sentiment.
Jagan after spending considerable time in jail got lucky when he got bail just before 2014 elections. He had high hopes of atleast coming to power in the divided AP but Chandra Babu,Modi, Pawan Kalyan's combo left him shocked.
Now Jagan is trying his best to come to power in 2019 and he is having high hopes and leaving no stone unturned. However even now Jagan is experiencing sleepless nights though he is boasting that he will become CM in the next elections.
With Pawan Kalyan planning to strengthen Jana Sena and organising various meetings showing his intent, Chandra Babu trying his best to complete his promises and BJP using all its power to make lotus bloom in AP, people are wondering whether Jagan will realise his dream.
No new south Indian film will release from March 1 According to sources talks between digital service providers (DSPs) and the south Indian film industries have failed once again. Earlier on Friday, the two parties met to attempt a resolution to the standoff. This was the third round of talks. However, the crisis was not resolved and now, no new south Indian film will release from March 1 till the two parties come to an agreement.
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever