People are wondering whether Power Star can hald PM Modi's powerful tsunami which is heading at enormous speed towards south. It is known that chief of Jana Sena revealed his plans to contest 2019 elections from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Of late he has been raising various issues and is focussing mostly on Andhra Pradesh. Now after announcing his will to contest even in Telangana,he started raising the farmers issues and also powerful tweets on farmers suicides issues in both the states.
He asked PM Modi not to discriminate ignoring the south states vis a vis North states during development schemes. He said this is not good gor the nation's integrity.
It has to be seen how PM Modi or BJP will respond to Pawan Kalyan's allegations. Pawan kalyan already made clear that he is now not part of NDA government led by PM Modi.
Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28 Hyderabad sources have stated that the Hyderabad Book Festival, an annual treat for book lovers is all set to be kicked off on Thursday. According to sources the book fair will be held from January 18 to 28 at NTR Stadium in the city. Moreover the 10 day festival will feature a number of book launches and various cultural programs.
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India