Lots of things happened with a sudden twist and turns after Jaya's demise.Now a 32-year-old man,J.Krishnamurthy has come claiming to be late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's son.He has been ordered by the Madras High Court to appear at the Chennai Police commissioner's office on Saturday. The man has also been warned that he would face severe arrest if the documents he presented are proved to be fake.Mr Krishnamurthy projects him to be the son of Jayalalithaa and late Telugu actor Shoban Babu.The couple has given his custody to a woman Vasanthamani, who was met by Jayalalithaa during a film shoot, in Erode in 1986.
He also submitted a copy of an adoption deed, which had been signed by Jayalalithaa's mentor MG Ramachandran as a witness."Even an LKG child will say these documents are fabricated," clearly says Justice R Mahadevan."You attached a photo available in the public domain. Do you think anyone can just walk in and initiate PIL proceedings," the judge added to the statement."Don't play with the court," Justice Mahadevan warned the petitioner and directed the additional public prosecutor to check the genuineness of the documents.Mr. Krishnamurthy told the media that he met Jayalalithaa at her Poes garden residence, and planned to declare him as her son in public. He also said VK Sasikala was not happy to this.
The resident of Erode has also sought security, claiming threats to his life from the opposition party.Activist Traffic Ramaswamy, known for peeping in, filed the PIL on behalf of Krishnamurthy, said, "The truth must come out. I have no problem if the court takes action against Krishnamurthy if the documents are found false."An AIADMK spokesperson, on condition of anonymity, said, "There is no truth to this. The court has ordered a probe, which would establish the truth."
Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion! Actor turned politician Power star Pawan Kalyan is all set to begin his political journey, with a Yatra, ahead of 2019 assembly elections. He has announced that he'll begin the journey At Karimnagar's famous Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy temple. He has also issued a statement via his official Twitter account that he'll begin his Journey from the sacred place to reach out to people of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and observe, listen and understand the problems faced by them, and he had also post
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'