Many are wondering whether Yogi bomb exploded on people of Uttar Pradesh. It is known that PM Modi and Amit Shah created saffron tsunami in the recently concluded assembly elections. BJP under their leadership decimated the opposition strategies and still AKhilesh Yadav, Mayawati and Rahul Gandhi is unable to findout what hit them.
Even as opposition parties are accusing BJP of tampering Electronic Voting Machines, speculation increased on who will be the BJP choice for the Chief Minister post. Many names cameout but BJP shocked by selecting firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath.
BJP top brass after much deliberations finally selected firebrand saffron leader Yogi Adityanath as the Chief Minister candidate. Party has taken its decision after central observers - Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and national general secretary Bhupendra Yadav, BJP vice-president Om Mathur, state party chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and other senior party leaders, met at 4 PM at Lok Bhawan.
Yogi Adityanath has been winning the Gorakhpur seat since 1998 at the age of 26,he was the youngest MP in the 12th Lok Sabha. He is the second most sought after popular politician after PM Modi in Uttar Praesh.
Yogi Adityanath's original name was Ajay Singh Bist and he found the Hindu Yuva Vahini which vowed to stop Love Jihad. Yogi Adityanath will be sworn in as UP CM tomorrow. Governor Ram Naik in a statement said "The new Chief Minister along with his Cabinet colleagues will take oath on March 19 at 5.00 pm at Kanshiram Smriti Upvan," BJP and its allies won 325 seats in a 403 member house.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha